Tuesday, March 29, 2005

First post

I've been involved in web application development for over 10 years. The web development company a few school buddies and myself created in Mexico in 1995 is miraculously still alive, though every year I'm convinced it is our last one. We've been an unusual company (in both the good and the bad sense of the word) and I think I have a few interesting things to say.

For the last year, I have been an avid blog reader and each day I feel the itch to write my own blog more and more. So here it is. I hope somebody else than me will be reading this some day, but it will be fun anyway.

1 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want to register better domains with better keywords? Want to host the sites better as well? Check out test post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home