Tuesday, September 06, 2005

A new life merits a new post

Today I signed the papers that definitely separate me from the company I helped found 10 years ago. The past few years saw my company become something very different from what me and a couple of friends wanted it to become when we started it back in 1995 and my very small share percentage after three rounds of investment was not enough to change this, so I decided to get out.

My wife and I are expecting our first baby anytime during the next few days and we are deep in debt over a house we bought a couple of years ago, but hey, I am going to do what I love the way I think it should be done and live a happier life overall. I'm not really sure right now exactly how I will pull it off, but I am really sure about who to blame if I don't. Being your own boss means there's no one to point the finger at when you fail.

6 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hola Carlos... podrias postear cosas en español tambien? gracias por tu compresion, esto porque habemos muchas personas que nos estamos empezando y nos cuesta el ingles. FELICITACINES POR TU NUEVO BEBE. QUE BENDICION!!!

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Carlos de la Guardia said...

Pronto tendre un blog en español, pero, quien eres?

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger My-Juno said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home