Friday, December 09, 2005

Long absence

It's been a month since I last posted. I was busy teaching a course on Plone and Zope outside of my office (which is a nice way of saying outside of my house). Now that I will have a little more time for blogging, I am thinking that Blogger is no longer a viable service for my blogging needs. The lack of categories for posts sometimes constrains me a little on what I want to write about, since my feed is part of a couple of language specific sites and I feel kind of guilty writing about off-topic stuff. Also, there are planet-something sites that will not take my feed if there is no way to separate the posts by category.

Of course, blogger allows you to create multiple blogs, but I have enough trouble taking care of just this one. What to do, then? I recently subscribed to a hosting service and I plan to set up my blog there. I now have to figure out how to make the change transparently.

2 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Plasma TV Center said...

Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about 42px50u panasonic plasma television th
that covers 42px50u panasonic plasma television th
related stuff. Please feel free to visit.

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger davidgibson1066 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home